HOW TO SETUP THE IPTV ON YOUR DEVICE
DUPLEXPLAY APP (FOR ALL SMART TV)
How to setup IPTV on Most Devices (Smart tv-Windows..) with Duplexplay app
FIRE TV STICK
How to setup IPTV on Fire TV Stick
From the home screen of your device, hover over the Find option.
2. Click Search.
3. Search for and select Downloader.
4. Choose the Downloader app.
5. Click Download.
6. Wait for the app to install.
7. Once the app finishes installing click Open.
8. Return to the home screen and open Settings.
9. Click My Fire TV.
10. Choose Developer options.
11. Click Install unknown apps.
12. Find the Downloader app and click it.
13. This will turn Unknown Sources to On for the Downloader app. This will enable side-loading on your device.
14. Launch Downloader.
15. Click Allow.
16. Click OK.
17. Type the following URL exactly as shown here: https://iptvsmarters.com/smarters.apk and click Go.
18. Wait for file to download.
19. Click Install.
20. Click Done.
21. Open Iptv smarters then select Login with Xtream codes api.
23. Enter the login details that we sent you via your email
How to setup IPTV on Android
How to setup IPTV on Smart IPTV
APPLE / IOS
How to setup IPTV on Apple / IOS
How to setup IPTV on MAG BOX
How to Install ( IPTV.SH ) On ENIGMA 2
1. This is instruction For Enigma 2/ Linux installation, you need install putty to use it.
Settings > Setup > System Network Device > Setup Adapter > Settings
And get your IP address it starts with 192.168….
2. Go to your windows PC and Download Putty Software.
3. Open Putty
4. Add your IP address of your Device.
5. Add Port 23
6. Click on open
7. Your default login and password are root
8. Copy your line ( you will get it after you order your subscription )
wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh “your m3u link” && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh
9. RIGHT CLICK MOUSE BUTTON after you enter your line press ENTER
10. Type reboot and your device will restart.